Thursday, June 05, 2008

did you know?

  • I like to treat my friends and pay for meals, but I really do not like to be shortchanged.
  • I am usually not calculative, but I do not like to be taken advantage of because of that.
  • I get irritated easily, but I only show that irritation openly to close friends.
  • Most of my friends know me as loud and boisterous with unpredictable mood swings, but I have been said to be 'shy' and 'quiet' too.
  • I can and love to work endlessly and tirelessly, but at the same time I am lazy to my bones.
  • Those who know me from Taiping think I am a sort of nerd who studies all the time and am a goody-two-shoes. Those who know me from INTEC will roll on the floor laughing at you if you mention this to them.
  • Although I constantly fill my time up with endless activities for the fear of boredom, wasting time has become second nature to me. That is why I am writing this post.

No comments: