Monday, October 27, 2008

I've heard You're able to change lives
Will You change mine?

I've heard You're able to heal hearts
Will You heal mine?

I've heard You're able to touch souls
Will You touch mine?

I've heard You're able to reach the lost
Will You reach for me?

You are the Lord of all creation
Yet You are my Father
You are the Son of God
Yet You are my friend
The heavens is your throne and Earth your footstool
Yet You live in me
At the sound of Your voice the storm be calmed
Yet you whisper to my heart

If only
Your heart be my heartbeat
Your will my desire
Your strength my comfort
Your l♥ve my hope
What else could i want?

An illusion? Maybe not.
It is dark now
I keep stumbling, falling, failing, almost giving up
I won't
Because I know the dawn will come
When i can say
The Lord and i, we made it through.

No comments: