Thursday, January 04, 2007

God Speaks

Last night,
I was lying on my bed,
Thinking, reflecting...
A voice told me,
"You're useless, hopeless, and worthless!"
Then, I heard God's voice:
"You're my precious child."

Yesterday,
I was reading the papers,
So many things, so little time...
The media tells me:
"Your future is in your hands!"
But God tells me,
"Your future is in MY hands."

Last week,
I was in church,
Listening to the sermon,
My mind begin to wander;
"I'm hungry, when will it end?"
God gently reminds me,
"Physical food lasts for a day, My Word, for eternity."

Last year,
I was in school,
Learning, memorizing, poring...
A teacher told me,
"You'll never pass your History paper!"
Desperate, I cried out to God, He said,
"Try your best, and I will do the rest."

2 years ago,
I was anxious the night before a competition,
WHAT IF.........
A mocking voice calls out to me,
"Don't worry, you'd never win!"
God smiled, He simply said,
"Trust Me."

Sometimes,
My heart tells me,
"You're LOVEless!"
But God says,
"I love you, my child. More than you can ever imagine;
Unconditionally."

Everyday,
My Father in Heaven lovingly asks,
"Do you love me?"
I reply,
"Yes, with all my heart;
I love you, Lord."

God speaks to us in the stillest of voices,
Sometimes, all we have to do is just listen.
And believe.

To me, everyday and everything that happens in my life is a miracle. God works in our lives through the tiny things we sometimes overlook.
Every day,
Every hour,
Every minute,
Every second,
Is a blessing from Him.
Lets not waste time looking for God, because God is everywhere. If only our eyes were truly open, we will be able to see that God is indeed right beside us; leading, guiding, and carrying us through every single moment of our lives.

Hebrews 13:5 - He Himself has said, 'I will never leave you nor forsake you.'
Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto me and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things that you have not known.